2018 Indonesia Electronics Supply Chain Conference
8th December, 2018
Jakarta convention center
2018 ICEE·Indonesia 2018 exhibition hall
CZE, Shan Hai Map
Why Indonesia Electronics Supply Chain Conference ?
- Indonesia contains a huge population numbering more than 260 million people. In combination with rising per capita GDP and purchasing power this population forms a huge consumer force
- Indonesia’s middle class segment continues to expand. All institutions expect the number of middle class consumers to rise rapidly in the years and decades to come
- Smartphone penetration is rising in Indonesia. Based on data from research institute eMarketer there were 69.4 million smartphone users in Indonesia at the end of 2016. Moreover, this figure is expected to grow to 103 million by 2018, which would make Indonesia the fourth-largest smartphone market worldwide after China, India and the United States
- Internet penetration is rising in Indonesia. According to the Indonesian Internet Service Providers Association (in Indonesian: Asosiasi Penyelenggara Jasa Internet Indonesia, abbreviated APJII) there are currently 132.7 million Internet users in Indonesia. With the government’s Palapa Ring project under construction this figure will rise steeply in the years ahead
- Online shopping – as well as other online activities (such as social media or gaming) – is a popular activity among the Indonesian population because Indonesia has a young population (hence more interested in digital technology and more able to adapt it into their lives). Moreover, a characteristic of Indonesia’s young population is that it likes to purchase the newest “trending” products. Research shows electronics is one the most popular segments for online shopping.
What does the conference do ?
Online shopping is relatively new to Indonesia, but it has exploded in recent years. It is said that by 2020 the market will have a value US$ 130 billion. That places it third in Asia, just behind China and India. In order to follow the market trend and meet market demand, CZE and Shan Hai Map co-organize 2018 Indonesia Electronics Supply Chain Conference under ICEE·Indonesia. The conference is sponsored by JD.id which is one of the most popular online merchants in Indonesia.
The most popular online merchants, famous 3C brands, top logistics service parties, online payment companies, and etc. are invited to the conference guest speakers. Speakers focus on the topics of Indonesian online merchants politics, opportunity and challenge of online shopping, international trading logistics and payment, etc. to share their experiences on how to explore Indonesian market by online merchant. At the conference, organizers will make the opportunity for exhibitors to meet and talk over with Indonesian online merchants and online sellers.
|1||9:00 - 9:20||Indonesian investment environment and E-commerce opportunity||SHAN HAI MAP|
|2||9:20 - 9:50||Indonesian online merchants investment policy and enter conditions||INDONETWORK|
|3||9:50 - 11:10||Branding 3C products presentation|
|4||11:10 - 11:40||Online sellers’ experience share and purchase demand||Online sellers|
|5||14:00 - 14:20||Indonesian online merchants regulations||SIDABUKKE & PARTNERS LAW FIRML|
|6||14:30 - 15:00||Indonesian importing policy||SINOTRANS|
|7||15:00 - 15:30||Indonesian international logistics solutions||Yun Lu Supply Chain|
|8||15:30 - 16:00||Indonesian cross-border payment solutions||IPAY88|
Interested ? Finish your pre-registration. Come and meet us at Jakarta Convention Center.